Waje ft. Zoro – Ngwa (Prod. Philkeyz)
Singer, Waje links up with Rapper, Zoro on a new track titled “Ngwa.” The song was produced by Philkeyz.
The new song is another indication that the Nigerian sweetheart, Waje, could never leave music, as it veers away from her usual work and gives us a glimpse at her Igbo side. Nigeria’s nightingale is definitely more than a vocalist as she constantly surprises us with the range of her abilities as a singer, songwriter and performer.
‘Ngwa’ is a song by waje done to satisfy her deeply rooted love for Eastern Nigeria and will meet all fans, Lovers and listeners of Waje right on the dance floor. Its energetic tune is bound to stay in the hearts and heads of all that hear it.
Listen and comment below
You May Also Like:
- Music: Omawumi feat. Waje – My Darling
- Music: Zoro – Millions
- Ric Hassani – Kpo Kpo Di Kpo ft. Waje
- Zoro – African Girl Bad ft. Oxlade
- Singer Waje is set to wed singer Ric Hassani (photo)
- Zoro – Ayo’M ft. Phyno, Mr Eazi, Chike, Umu Obiligbo
- Banky W – Talk and Do ft. 2Baba, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Seun Kuti, Brookstone & LCGC
- Slowdog & Zoro – Odogwu (Cover) ft. Burna Boy
- Zoro – Prick Power ft. Camo Blaizz
- Zoro – One On One (Remix) ft. MI Abaga & Vector
- Zoro – Zoro to Hero
- CDQ – Onye Eze 3.0 (Cypher) ft. Vector, Zoro, Jheezy, Yung6ix, Dremo & Blaqbonez
- Zoro – Nwunyem