Developers: Dew Mobile Inc. (Wang Xiao Dong Steve Gu Shangpin Chang)
Platform: Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows NT, macOS
This means that it works on different platforms like Android Operating system, iOS, windows and more. Zapya is easy to use and costs nothing to the user. There are no in-app purchase and it also supports 20 different languages of the world.
You can share files on Zapya app by using any of these three simple methods to transfer files on Zapya.
Method 1: by creating a group and inviting others to join it
Method 2: by generate a personalized QR code for nearby users to scan
Method 3: by just sending files to those nearby.
Zapya App Download
You can get Zapya for iOS at Apple Store
You can get Zapya for Android OS at Google Play
Other features of Zapya include
- Backing up files on a particular flash drive or computer or phone.
- Easy transfer of all type of files from old devices to a new device. You must have granted permission to access call log and to read phone state before using these features.
- Apart from sharing files, you can also search and watch short videos shared by other users that uses Zapya.
You can also upload video into the internet using the Zapya app.
- The app has feature that helps you chat and share media with people nearby without the use of Internet or data.
You can also use QR codes to connect devices and share files.
- You can use it to access your friends’ camera when connected together with a particular friend.
You can engage in group chats and also in group file sharing.
- When you get a new phone and want to install popular apps or saved apps, you will just need to copy the APK files from another device (phone or PC) or to a new device. Go to “Local”, from there go to “Files”, and then go to “Apps”. Select all of the apps you want to install and then simply click “Install All”.
- With Zapya, you can use your phone as a wireless mouse to your PC
- You can also back up your files on PC using Zapya
Zapya is written in English (Default language), Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, Burmese, Indonesian (Bahasa), Italian, Vietnamese, Russian, Persian, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu, Malay, Turkish, Korean, and Portuguese.
Android, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and Web browser.
The Zapya app has access to retrieving running apps on your phone, finding accounts on the device, reading your contacts, modifying your contacts, giving your approximate location (network-based), giving your precise location (GPS and network-based), reading your text messages (SMS or MMS), editing your text messages (SMS or MMS), reading your call log, reading your phone status and identity, accessing USB storage file system, reading the contents of your USB storage, modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage, reading the contents of your USB storage, taking pictures and videos, viewing Wi-Fi connections, read phone status and identity, recording audio
It can also read Home settings and shortcuts, receive data from Internet, view network connections, pair with Bluetooth devices, access Bluetooth settings, send sticky broadcast, change network connectivity, allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception, connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, full network access, reorder running apps, control vibration, prevent device from sleeping, modify system settings, view network connections, send sticky broadcast, change network connectivity, allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception, connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, full network access and run at startup.
Similar apps to Zapya
SHAREit is the top sharing app on smartphones across different platforms like android OS, iOS and windows OS. It has a fast transfer speed as it comes with online feeds including videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. SHAREit also comes with a media player that manages your videos and music.